TakeUrTime, for your information, is the best UCTI/APIIT timetable viewing utility ever built. Lemme tell you why:
- Only this runs on multiple-platform, I am talking not only about PC or Mac, but on iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone. As long as the operating systems and browsers are updated, you name it, you got it.
- This is extremely quick, and offline-capable.
- This is the most beautiful form of APIIT timetable can ever be shown, to date.
- It works like magic on iPhone and iPod Touch, seriously, no zooming in required.
- Updates? No sweat, everything is automated. Seriously who wants to go to download site just to download a shmall update?
- Who the hell want to use executable file just for a small task? Plus it poses security issues if not code correctly.
- Best of all TakeUrTime has a developer API and notes built in.
- Not to mention I have my own database to backup these timetables.
What if UCTI webspace is down? TakeUrTime survives, period.
If your program doesn’t solve the problem its supposed to solve, what is the point of its existence? Ask yourself.
On Time for Facebook sucks
- It’s not offline-capable
- Such a torture to view on mobile devices
- Oh you need Facebook! Dah I just go to webspace, thats quicker. No wait, TakeUrTime, 1 or 2 seconds!
- It dies when UCTI webspace is down
- Who cares about next lesson or tomorrow’s lectures?
Simple Timetable for APIIT sucks, big time!
- Again it looks terribly ugly
- For every updates from the developer you have to download from MediaFire or RapidShare
- Who the hell cares about Status message when they can see their timetable?
- Same as On Time, it dies when UCTI webspace is down.
- Windows only, you helping Microsoft to monopolize market or you want people to bring a Wintel laptop just to view timetable?
As you see the previous attempts didn’t solve the problem. I think the programmers did it just to kao lui, to attract chicks and such.