A funny and truly Malaysian movies, but definitely not for those who take things seriously. It contains some fairly funny racial jokes, sarcastic references to political events and the name of the movie itself refers to Bersih 2.0, a recent riot against the corrupted general election system.
- Crude jokes about sex, circumcision and one instance of offscreen penis severing scene.
- A character is named after ‘Penis’ in Chinese slang
- A character is named after ‘Ass’ in Chinese slang
- The protagonist asked whether a malay guy can ‘support’ 4 wives, later one of his chinese-speaking wife answered that he is ‘super’
Violence n Gore
- The bloodiest scene is the blood splat after an offscreen penis severing.
- Bunch of thugs hit and kick at one man.
- An indian chef constantly hits a man with his kitchen tools as a gag.
Alcohol n Drugs
- 5 thugs drink beers at food court
- The profanities are rather sexual-oriented.
- Several characters are named with references to Malaysian Chinese profanities.
Frightening n Intense Scenes
- There are 5 minutes in the movie where you will be constantly showed supernatural scenes that feature Chinese vampires, hung bodies and suspenseful ghostly scenes.
- One scene where protagonists seemed to be crashed by a big lorry.